10 Tips to Prolong iPhone Battery iphone 7 jet black senza custodia Lifespan
After reading about Batterygate, you might be wondering what you samsung custodia s8 plus can do s8 custodia samsung to make sure your chausson pokemon iPhone battery works for a longer time (which custodia cover huawei p9 will, in turn, make sure your iPhone performance doesn degrade). If your iPhone cover iphone 7 plus pelliccia battery is already degraded, you can get a replacement from Apple for as little as $29. Follow the tips below to increase the battery lifespan of your iPhone.
Battery Life cover samsung s5 strane vs Battery Lifespan
“Battery life” is the amount of time your device runs before it needs to be recharged. “Battery lifespan” is the amount of time custodia samsung galaxy s3 neo i9301 your battery lasts until it needs to be replaced.
How to Prolong iPhone Battery Lifespan
Here are the 10 tips to prolong your iPhone battery lifespan so you don run into performance issues.
1. Check Your back cover samsung s7 silver Battery Health
If your battery health is bad, Apple will tell you custodia samsung s4 mini prezzo about it when you go to Settings> Battery. But this only happens when the battery health goes below 80%.
If you have a Mac, you can check your iPhone battery health at any time using the CoconutBattery app. If custodia trasparente iphone x it below 80%, you may want to go to the local Apple store or a service station and get the battery replaced.
Read more:How to Check iPhone Battery Health in 4 Easy Ways
2. Enable Optimised Battery Charging
With iOS 13, Apple has introduced a new Optimised Battery Charging feature that aims to further increase the life span of your iPhone’s battery. You can enable it by navigating to Settings > Battery > Battery Health and tapping on the Optimised Battery Charging toggle.
Once enabled, your iPhone will learn your charging habits. It will then charge itself to 80% and then wait to charge the remaining 20% until it estimates you are about to use the phone. Your iPhone is still going to be fully charged when you pick it up in the morning, it is just that the last 20% will be charged right before custodia cover samsung s6 edge plus the time you pick your phone up. You can read our article about the Optimise Battery Charging feature for more details.
3. Reduce Brightness
Open Control Center and reduce the brightness. If possible, dim the screen completely. Try not to use full brightness at all times. custodia tablet samsung tab a Over time, this will reduce the stress on your battery.
4. Use Auto Brightness
If you disabled Auto Brightness, enable it again from Settings> General> Accessibility> Display Accommodations. This feature makes sure that the brightness level corresponds to the environment you in. So when you in your house or workspace, the cover iphone 11 brightness will be reduced automatically and you end up saving custodia cover huawei y6 2017 battery life.
Auto Lock feature automatically turns off the screen (and locks your phone) when you not actively using it. Go to Settings> Display Brightness> Auto Lock and choose the 30 seconds option. This way, your phone won unnecessarily use the battery when you custodia per samsung tab 3 looking at it.
6. Use Wi Fi When Possible
Wi Fi uses way less energy than cellular radio. When possible, try to use Wi Fi instead of cellular data. From Control Center, tap on the Wi Fi toggle to turn on the feature.
7. Use Low Power Mode
iOS prompts you to enable Low Power Mode when your phone hits 20%. You can turn it on manually right after fully charging your phone. Low Power Mode saves energy by disabling background processes and throttles your CPU to deliver more battery life.
When you use Low Power Mode, you not pushing the cover samsung strane battery at all times. This reduces the chances of degrading your battery quickly.
8. Don Use iPhone in Extreme Temperatures
iOS devices function best between32 to miniinthebox cover samsung s4 95F (0 to 35C). Extreme cold and heat might affect the battery negatively and it might degrade faster.
9. Tips for Storing iPhone for Long Term
When you going to store custodia in pelle iphone 5s originale your iPhone for a long time, Apple recommends you only charge it till 50%. Don keep the iPhone idle for a long time with a full charge or a zero charge. If the battery is fully charged, you might end up shortening the battery life. If the battery is empty, it might fall into a deep discharge state which renders it incapable of holding a charge.
10. Charging Tips
A Lithium ion battery health depends on how it was charged. Heat and overcharging degrade the iPhone battery life. If you using a thick rugged case, or a battery case, make sure samsung galaxy tab 4 10.1 custodia you remove it when charging the phone. Because these cases are bulky, they trap in the heat, which is not custodia iphone 7 plus supcase good for the battery…